COVID-19 UPDATE (September 2021)
You can use this portal to provide us with your proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. You can also bring your documentation with you to your appointment. The process for uploading COVID-19 related documentation follows the same process as uploading your registration forms.
- Complete all the required fields below.
- Select and drag your files together, or Browse and Choose each file to add to the upload list. Note that you cannot upload a folder.
- Click the Upload button to safely send all of your forms to us. The files will be protected by encryption during transmission, ensuring the security of your personal information.
- In the Question or Comment field, write any message you wish to include with your forms. This message will not be encrypted during transmission.
- As each file is sent successfully, it will be labeled “Uploaded.”
- If you indicated on your forms that an email from DrSnip.com is OK to send to you, expect an email from our staff the next office day confirming receipt of your forms. (Please check your spam/junk folder.) Otherwise, we will telephone you to confirm receipt.